Jenny and I ran the Love your City 5k, a friend of mine help to put on. It was down pouring rain and cold. It was a fun, flat course. I ended up winning first, but there were not a lot of people running.
Evan's Birthday isn't until the end of the month, but this was the last day of the dinosaur exhibit. We had a great time there with family.
We got to play on the dinos.
The dinosaurs roared and moved.
We dug for fossils.
Evan said we were walking to fast at first.
He made us take our time and watch every dino.
Joshua wanted to pretend to be eaten.
This one sprayed the kids. They loved it!
Evan wanted a dinosaur cake.
When Evan gets excited he flails his arms and jumps up and down. I love it! He did this a lot yesterday!
We will still have his favorite dinner and a dessert for his actual Birthday. We had a fun day hanging with our Texas families!














No comments:
Post a Comment