Sunday, February 4, 2018

Trouble Maker, Race, and Dance

This kid loves to get into everything.

He moves the chair to the counter and reaches everything.  I went to get dressed one morning and saw this.  

Nothing is safe.  He is crazy. lol

We have monthly outings with the kids.  This month was busy and Evan wouldn't let me put off his Mcdonald's date to when Michael would be home to watch Aaron later this week.  He knew it  was Jan 31.  I guess that is what I get for teaching him how to use a calendar.  Aaron had to come with us.  

We ran a race on Saturday.  It was fun and a cold one.

Leah even ran this time!  They all did great!

For Leah's birthday we got her a gymnastics class. She had her first class yesterday.  She loved it!

She had the Daddy Daughter dance with Michael on Saturday night.  I gave her a few presents early in case she wanted to wear for the dance.  She requested to open presents without her brothers.  ha ha She was sure they wouldn't care about her girly stuff.

The dance had a cowgirl/cowboy theme.  They both looks so cute.  They had a great time.

The boys and I stayed home and made pizza.  They each made a different shape.  It cracked me up how they pick different shapes.  ha ha

Leah will have her dinner and cake later today so I'll post next week about that.

No comments: