Sunday, January 27, 2019

My Grandma

Aaron and I had to wait for Joshua to get out of scouts on Saturday. 
We went up and own the stairs several times.

He also pretended he was a dog.  He crawling and barking.  I got a few looks. ha ha  Dallin and Evan attended Birthday parties.  Leah tagged along with Evan.

My Grandma passed away on Friday.  I am not good with feelings and emotions, especially expressing them.  I can't express what she means to me.  She will be missed.



She was beautiful and so much fun to be around.

She wasn't afraid to say what she thought.

She raised my Mom and Aunts who are all amazing.

I know she is at peace now, and her body is healed, but selfishly I wish I could have more time.  She was a wonderful Grandma and a great example to me.  

1 comment:

elise said...

I'm sorry for your loss, it's obvious from her progeny that she was amazing.