Sunday, February 2, 2020

Dentist and Dance

The procedure I have been dreading for over a year came.  Aaron got his teeth taken out.  He did great.  I loved how the dentist allowed me to wait until he could sit through the procedure rather than going to the hospital.  If he wouldn't have fallen and fractured a tooth we could have put it off a little longer.  

Leah says he is like Fudge now.  Fudge is character from a book.  He recovered quickly and was asking to eat shortly after the procedure.

Michael and Leah went to the father daughter dance.  They had a great time!  Leah loves the dance and asks to go every year for her Birthday.  They get their picture taken, eat dinner, and dance.

My older boys went to a church function where they were taught about dancing.  I had to sneak a picture from far away or the boys would stop dancing.  lol  I was never a huge fan of these types of events as a kid.  Michael loved them.  It is fun to watch them grow and figure things out.

The boys spent their Christmas money from Grandma and Grandpa West on models.  They have been having a great time building them.

No comments: