Sunday, February 9, 2020

Happy Birthday Leah!

We celebrated Leah's Birthday this week.  She wanted a poop emoji cake.  I guess it is ok if my cake looks like poop.  lol

She requested a spaghetti dinner.  She went to the dance with her Dad and brought treats to school to share with her classmates.
She is such a delight.  She is so kind a loving.  She loves to craft.  Lately she has been running with her Aunt and really enjoying it.  Leah is gearing up for soccer season as well.  She loves to turn cartwheels and is working on her back bends.  

We played at the park this week a couple of times.  We enjoy getting out in the sunshine.

Joshua had  robotics competition and I did the Hot Chocolate race.  It was a fun race with yummy chocolate as a reward.  14000 runners at the race, which is crazy.  I placed 18 out of 865 in my age group so not too bad and had a great time with my sister and friends.

No comments: