We took my Mom to Ifly for her Birthday. We had a great time!
We had a wonderful Easter. We ate and hunted for eggs.
The kids love the confetti eggs.
Evan had his choir concert. They sounded great!
Aaron had his work displayed at the art show. He did a great job.
We finished up soccer. The kids all did great!
Dallin and I ran a 5k. He finished second overall. This was my first 5k post surgery and it went ok.
Second 5k post surgery. Emily took 3rd and Dallin took 1st in his age group.
I loved Aaron's plant he brought home from school
I volunteered at field day. It was a good time. I have loved Aaron's Kindergarten teacher. We will miss her next year.
Leah got a A honor roll all year.
Evan got his trophy for 1st in robotics at the steamposium
We have started swimming season.
Look at that handsome life guard. Joshua is enjoying making money.
Primary activities are still happening. The kids enjoyed a nice evening at the park.
We had a baby shower for Kira. We had a great time!
5k with Emily, Leah, and Dallin.
The boys band concert was great!

We enjoyed first responder day at soccer.
The kids love all the first responder stuff.





















No comments:
Post a Comment