Saturday, July 8, 2023

First Half of Summer

Thiago and Aaron playing with blocks and racing marbles down.  

Lots of swimming.  I was having Joshua practice his instructor skills with Aaron.

Chilling pool side.



Neighborhood block party.

We love hanging with our neighbors.


Risk games 

Aaron and Evan climbing to the top.

They did a great job.

The kids also got cool baloons.


We found a great spot in the shade and waited for fireworks




It was a great night with a breeze.  

More swimming in the pool


Independence Day weekend at Church.  The boys were in red white and blue

Lake Days

We had a great time at the lake.

We had a great set up.



I had to sneak a pic of Dallin in.

Michael said I wasn't taking enough pictures so I had to prove we were both there.


I have a new niece!  She is beautiful.  

Aaron and Evan playing with trains.  Aaron loves for me to take pics of his creations.  

We ran another race.  Leah did it after girls camp.  She was such a trooper to get up early after a week of girls camp

I placed first!  

Dallin also placed first in his age group.  

Leah and my Mom went to girls camp.  They had a great time.  Joshua has been working.  Dallin finished one class this summer and is starting his driving course.  Evan and Aaron are doing swim lessons.  We are keeping busy.  The summer is going by fast.

 

No comments: