We had a great week! Jenny came to visit us, and we all had a blast! We were so busy and did so much. I am now so exhausted. I am sure part of the exhaustion has to do with the fact that
Dallin is teething and screamed in the middle of the night for the last week. The tooth has finally cut and now the other is looking like it might come through on the top.
Dallin also started to crawl on all fours, and he started to wave while Jenny was here. He would only wave to Aunt Jenny, but today I got him to wave to me. :)
Joshua has asked about Aunt Jenny several times after she left. He was sad to see her go. He loved to spend time with her and show her all of his cars. She taught him to say "Oh Yeah!" We get to here that a lot now.
Jenny was a big help especially when the boys decided that it would be fun to spit out their
binkies and stay up for hours after bed time. It is nice to see them play together, but not after bed time. :)
We had an extremely busy week. I have also started to watch another little boy. I was proud that we took on the extra little cutie and accomplished all that we did this week. The money I make watching the little boy is going towards my new vehicle fund. :)
The last thing we did before Aunt Jenny left was dye Easter eggs. Joshua did a great job helping.

We went to the Science Place on Friday. We had so much fun. It was nice to have an adult to each child, as Joshua likes to fun away and be independent. He loved playing with everything there.

There was a little section in the backyard for 2 and under.
Dallin had a blast crawling around on the mats. He is getting so strong, and
sooo cute!

We went to the
Arboretum on Wednesday. We had so much fun. It was the perfect day! We even ran into friends! They have a great exhibit up now, and the kids loved it. I didn't see them last time because we had to leave to put the kids down for a nap.

I thought Jenny and Joshua looked cute just relaxing staring off into the lake.

Joshua was playing in the water. He was pretty much soaked, but he looked so cute doing it, especially in his new cute clothes!

We went to the Zoo on Tuesday. Michael actually came with us. It was quite the adventure.

Jenny and Joshua had fun monkeying around. We had so much fun looking at all of the animals.

We love you Jenny and were so glad that you came for a visit. We had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment