I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to you! The boys and I love you very much. You are great Dad, and the boys can't wait to play with you when you get home from work. The pictures below are when Michael took them out to play so I can clean up the kitchen. He is such a great husband, and I am lucky to be married to him! P.S. I love this picture below because it shows that Dallin actually has hair. :)

Joshua has been riding his bike a ton lately. He even makes car noises while riding his bike.

Dallin is getting a little steadier on his feet he always wants to be on the move.
2 comments:
so afton's sitting here with me as i check blogs today, and she loved your picture at the top, "joshua's daddy, baby dallin, joshua, two miss teresas" i guess she thinks you and your sister look a little alike :)
Happy Birthday Michael. Teresa your boys are so adorable. I love the photo of Joshua riding his bike and the one of Dallin standing. Their fun personalities just shine through those smiles!!!
Post a Comment