Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Potty Training Break Through

Yesterday Joshua finally went #1 in the toilet several times. It actually gave me hope and encouragement to keep going, not that I was going to give up, but my heart wasn't into it. Today we went to the library, Walmart, and Sam's Club and he has not had one "accident." It has been amazing. I would like to say I have no messes to clean up, but that is not the case, Joshua needs to work on his aim. :) When we went out I kept him in his underwear and put a pull up over the top and both were dry. I didn't want to have to deal with anything so early in the potty training stage. Yeah! Joshua! I am not saying we are close to being done because this could just be a really good day, but it is enough to keep me excited that it will happen soon. :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Go Joshua go! push Push..