Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring has Blossomed

This blog is especially for my Aunt Lori, who loves gardens and flowers. We have had flowers blooming during every season, thanks to the previous owners of our house. These are just some of the latest flower that have blossomed. We love to see everything bloom, and hope that we can just keep them alive and make our yard look nice.






We are doing great here. The boys are getting over colds, but sleeping better now. Michael is working hard at work and we are keeping him busy at home with yard work. I am trying to catch up on sleep from the last couple of weeks, and feeling bad for things I may have said. When you are tired it is amazing what comes out of your mouth that you may not really mean. I am trying to get better at it. The older you get I think the more flaws you see in yourself. I am sorry if I did offend anyone, I promise you that was not my intention. Other than that we are enjoying the weather, and loving life.


No comments: