Dallin is doing great. He is such a joy in our lives. Joshua is so proud of his brother. In Walmart on his Birthday he told every that Dallin was the Birthday boy. It was cute.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Dallin is 2!
We had a good time for Dallin's second Birthday. On his Birthday we went and ate out with Aunt Jenny and opened up gifts. Grandma and Grandpa on both sides spoiled Dallin. :) He did very well. Some family friends also brought some wonderful gifts.
Michael and I got him this slip n slide. The kids didn't really slide like they should but had a blast playing in the water.
Dallin received some really fun gifts. The boys had to wake up extremely early to play with them as well. Usually when I wake up in the morning, I hear "cereal!" On the morning after his Birthday they were just out playing.
I made the brownies early on Friday and had Michael decorate the "cake" I think it turned out great. It was delicious. I took Joshua's to a friends house and Dallin to his well check so Michael could finish up. Dallin's stats are looking good his 35 1/2 in and 28 lbs. He cried the whole time there was a doctor or nurse around, but we survived. He had to get blood drawn and did the best for that. He still cried, but the guy drawing blood was super good with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe he is already two. You have adorable boys. The brownie cake is adorable, so creative. I love it!
Post a Comment