I like to listen to the news as I clean up the kitchen and dining room after dinner. I wasn't quite done, and was too busy to change the channel or turn it off and Wheel of Fortune came on. My boys loved it! They were yelling at the contestants to pick different letters. They were sad when the letters the contestants picked were wrong, or when the contestant wouldn't pick the letter they had yelled out. They would also clap and cheer. It was very entertaining for me to watch them.The other thing that cracked me up was when I took Joshua out of the tub. He starts singing this song. I am not sure what he is singing at first. After I listen closely I realize he is singing in Spanish! He is singing Buenos Dias, Buenos Dias, Bueno frog, Bueno gato, and the rest I couldn't quite make out. It was so funny. I asked him where he learned the song and he replied, the tub. Dallin enjoyed Joshua song so much that when I put them both to bed, I got to listen to Buenos Dias, Buenos Dias, for a while. :) I am with Joshua more times than not and I am not sure where this comes from, which is why it is so funny to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment