Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Scout Camp 2010

Michael just got called as Young Men's presdient. The day after he was called he shipped out to Boys Scout Camp. Nothing like learning on the job! I did not envy them in their tents with no AC. They all survived with minor heat rash, sunburns, and bug bites. Not too bad, for first time leaders :)
Michael was running around a lot making sure people were where they were supposed to be, but did have some time to have a little fun too! He is really nervous about being the president, he feels a lot of weight on his shoulders but we know he will be great!
The boys and I stayed home. The boys missed Dad, but we kept them busy by visiting friends and having friends visiting us. We even went to see baby kittens that were only four days old. Joshua enjoyed holding the cats, and Dallin wanted too, but when one kitten was placed in his hand he would give it back. I am guessing it was their little claws that bothered him.
We are glad to have Dad back, and have my camera back so I take pictures of my boys now. :)

No comments: