It rained on my Birthday, which is nice. I love rain espeically when it is suppose to be hot. Leah and Dallin told me that would play outside and not get muddy. You can see below how well that worked out.

I got a vegetable steamer/rice cooker for my Birthday from Michael. He made a delicious chocolate cake. We also ate yummy french dip for dinner.
I got a vegetable steamer/rice cooker for my Birthday from Michael. He made a delicious chocolate cake. We also ate yummy french dip for dinner.
Friends took me out to eat for lunch on Friday, and Michael took me out that night to eat on Friday! Nice!
We also went kayaking today for my Birthday. I know Michael secretly wanted me to pick something like go see a movie, but kayaking is fun! ;) I know he enjoyed it too, but he hasn't seen any of the latest movies that are out yet. The weather was perfect! Today was perfect. I woke up fed the kids, and went for an hour run. I got to run in my new running clothes Jenny got me for my Birthday. Then we packed up the kids and dropped them off at Aunt Jenny's house. We then went out on the lake. It was awesome! We even saw some turtles. I couldn't ask for a better day. When I got home a friend dropped by my birthday present, it was Cadbury Mini Eggs! Awesome! It has been a great Birthday! I have amazing family and friends!! I am so blessed!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday! I couldn't get Judd to make me a cake. I've made my own birthday cake for the last 7 years! How sad is that?!
Post a Comment