Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The latest...

Michael went and painted with his co-workers.  He had a great time, and now wants to paint more often. 


Dallin and Joshua had a fun primary activity where they were called on a mission. Dallin went to Spain and Joshua went to Uruguay.  It was a fun activity. 

Joshua likes to share his art projects with Evan.  Evan likes to move and kick them around. 

The kids have been into dress ups lately.  They are cuties!  :)

Evan is now 3 months old.  He is cooing quite a bit.  He still loves to be held and loves to smile and interact with people.  :)  I love the pouty face below.  I think it would just about melt any ones heart.  :)

I ran my first race after having Evan.  It went pretty good, it was my last race in the under 30 age bracket.  I'm getting old.  :)  Next we have Dadfest, where both Michael and I will do a 5K. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brianna said...

that face is so adorable! MIchael's painting looks awesome! I saw a picture on fb and was wondering what that was all about. Looks like Jessica isn't the only artist in the family after all!

Kristina said...

That face really would melt anyone's heart. How cute! I wish I could get back to running sooner rather than later. Have fun running your next 5K!