Joshua newest classmate joined him for PE.
Joshua was exposed almost two weeks ago now, so he has to do his work virtually. He says he get more work done at school but he is doing ok.
Aaron and I wait for the bus to pick up the kids every day. We usually sweep the leaves off of the front porch. Aaron wanted to to take a pic.
Evan and Leah have been working hard on their robot.
I ran 20 miles on Saturday. Jenny ran 16 . We both had places we had to be at early so we started running really early, but totally worth it. I had a lovely runners high and got to go to the temple. It was a great weekend. I have now entered the tapering phase of Marathon training. It has been so fulfilling. I can hardly believe all the miles I have run.





No comments:
Post a Comment