We have so many leaves in our yard.
The kids are loving it! We raked 3 of 4 times this week and it never looks like we did the next day. I sweep multiple times a day but whenever the door opens the leaves come flying in. I do enjoy the fall and cooler temps so I'll take it.
Crumbl opened up here, so we went to check it out. We enjoyed our cookies!
Aaron is so sweet to help me me sweep the front steps. I love when kids are excited to help. They grow up too fast, and start complaining when doing chores. ha ha
Evan had his first robotics competition. He did great. Michael and I disagreed with the judges on scoring but Evan was happy with the points he got. Kids are such great examples to us.
Leah and I were playing around. I made a "new" mask for her. ha ha






No comments:
Post a Comment