Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Halloween Weekend

We had cousins and a friend come over to carve pumpkins.

We love carving pumpkins.

I think they turned out great.


Halloween morning we had soccer and robotics tournament. Joshua volunteered at the robotics tournament which I thought was really sweet.  He had to sacrifice a good hour or two of sleeping in.  :)

Leah got to wear her costume.  

She was really nervous. The score taker told me to tell her to breathe.  She did great.  

We had a socially distant trunk or treat.

The primary set up a little obstacle course.  It was really cute.
The kids enjoyed it.

The older boys didn't dress up but helped hand out candy.  We had a great time.


My neighbor did a mad science show and invited the kids in the neighborhood.  We enjoyed it.

I wasn't sure what to expect for trick or treaters but we had quite a few.  I sat outside because it was so busy.


My neice had a Birthday.  We had a good time celebrating her.  I loved this picture with the static electricity and the girls' hair.

 

No comments: