Well, I guess I'll start with Race day because that is how the pictures went in. After the race we ate a Barbecue restaurant. Michael and everyone hated. I didn't mind it. I was so hungry that all food tastes good.
I loved the shirt and medal!
Jenny ran the half and I ran the full.
Originally we were going to run the Marathon in Memphis, but with Covid we switched it to Tucson. Tucson ended up cancelling which deferred my marathon to 2021, but I was ready to run. I found a small local one a week earlier than Tucson was going to be. I signed up and went for it.
It had several Covid protocals. It felt very safe. The race was great! I am a little sore and the 8 loops was a little crazy, but my training paid off. I learned a lot and enjoyed all the training and race. I am so grateful for everyone cheering me on and everyone who supported me.We had a great Thanksgiving. We just had my brother and sister over with their families. The food was good and the company was great.
Michael and the younger kids slept in the tent on Wednesday night. They watched a movie and slept pretty good too. It was cold outside too. They were brave. The older boys are too cool to sleep outside now I guess.






No comments:
Post a Comment